If you’re looking for good-quality bedding at affordable prices, you’re in the right place. We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 brands that you can choose from to purchase your bedding online without going over your budget. There are lots of different ways to save money when shopping online for various products including essential items for all your bedding and household linen needs. For example, you can pick up a fantastic bargain on stylish bedding with Terry’s Fabric discount code.
- Argos – this is a very popular brand in the UK for a massive range of products. They offer great bed linen choices including everything from duvets and pillows, to bed sheets and blankets. You can also find a selection of cute kid’s bedding and accessories like electric blankets to keep you warm in the winter.
- H&M Home – you may love H&M clothing and accessories but you might not know that they also have excellent bedding at competitive prices. Many of their products are made with muslin, a cheaper alternative to linen which is actually softer so you may find it more comfortable. Popular products at H&M Home include their trendy fitted sheets.
- IKEA – if you happen to own an IKEA bed or duvet, you’ll know about their special bed sheets. You can shop online from a range of great quality cotton sheets in various colours at reasonable prices.
- John Lewis – this famous brand is another great place to find quality bedding and a range of accessories. They have beautiful duvet sets and their ANYDAY collection is one of the most popular for affordable bedding.
- Amazon – the online superstore also has a great selection of bedding, they offer more luxurious and stylish options as well as excellent basics that you order conveniently online, and of course, the prices are not sky high.
- Dunelm – visit the Dunelm online store for a massive choice of home and garden products including bedroom essentials. They have lots of stylish bed sheet sets, duvets, pillows, and an adorable choice of bedding for children. High-quality products and affordable prices are guaranteed.
- M&S – you can shop online for Egyptian cotton bed sheets without breaking the bank at M&S. Their bedding is recommended for an excellent choice of different types of fitted sheets and you can also find great designs and colours.
- Dip & Doze – if you fancy sleeping in organic cotton bedding, this online store is for you. Choose from a fantastic selection of 100% organic cotton sheets, that are sustainably sourced and ethically made.
- La Redoute – add some French style to your bedroom with a brand new set of quality bed linen from La Redoute. Plus, if you shop online with a discount code or during the sales, you can find even further price reductions.
- The White Company – you may think that this brand doesn’t necessarily fit into the “affordable” category, but when it comes to luxurious quality you can’t go wrong. Ordering online with a minimum spend will get you free delivery and if you check out their clearance sales, you’ll be able to treat yourself to some fabulous luxury products.
Now that you’ve got you’re bedding sorted, you should be all set for a peaceful and relaxing night’s sleep. We all know that we should aim to get an average of 8 hours a night, but it’s not always easy to get the right amount of rest. As well as comfortable bedding, many other factors have an impact on our sleep so if you want to learn more, take a look at this useful guide from The Sleep Charity.